Our client, a leading global FMCG is seeking an IT Infrastructure Specialist to join their bubbly, centrally located Hong Kong office. The primary role of the IT Infrastructure Specialist is to manage and maintain the regional and affiliates’ infrastructure systems.
- Oversee the enterprise systems infrastructure and security.
- Implement infrastructure solutions and standards for any system requirements that meeting the business goals and corporate compliance requirements.
- Manage external vendors to ensure the infrastructure systems are running in the highest standard
- Maintain the documentation on system infrastructure in accordance with company technical standards and guidelines.
- Administer and work on Windows Active Directory / MS Exchange / MS SQL / SCCM.
- Monitor systems performance, hardware capacity, and stability for server utilization
- Manage user account provisioning, messaging and collaboration services, anti-virus, and anti-spam setup, and assist the systems operations and daily support.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 years working experience in systems administration and oversea IT support
- Experience/capability to work within a global organization
- Strong skills in a Windows environment, able to manage and administrate Active Directory / MS Exchange / MS SQL / SSIS / SSRS/ SCCM, and generally speaking “passionate” by Microsoft products.
- MS SQL or MCSA certification is a big advantage.
- Process and technical manual documentation skills, experiences
- Able to work independently and work well under stress. Strong CAN-DO attitude
- Independent, detail-minded, proactive and able to perform multi-tasks
- Energetic, young with good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Mobile and able to travel cross region
Would you like to join a growing, well respected global, listed FMCG brand? Be proud of the company you work for and apply today.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the link provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Xiao S at +852 35794851 or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org