- Manage advertising media development and experiential projects from early design/concept to installation.
- Lead the communication between all involved parties as to the project manager in charge of capex, schedule, logistics, design & fabrication and installation
- Critically review submissions and reports with safety as a priority
- Take a key role in competitive negotiations, vendor selections and technical specifications
- Report in a structured and timely fashion to management, clients and authorities to obtain clear decisions and ensure smooth progress.
- Provide proactive support to other departments to ensure adherence to deadlines, quality standards and regulatory requirements
- Achieve close cooperation with operation and safety teams before and after the handover of the project
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering or another related engineering discipline (s)
- Min 5 years of working experience in engineering and technical fields with a project management role
- Preferable/sought after experience and knowledge: Projects and site works in the airport environment, Digital projects/products such as LED screens, Construction sites and related safety requirements (HK Labor Department)
- Comfortable with: Critically reviewing technical/manufacturing drawings and electrical layouts and supervising and organizing site works and contractors
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively with attention to safety and quality, a strong sense of responsibility
- Teamwork spirit
- Immediate availability is preferable
If you match these requirements, press the big button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.