One of the major market players in banking sector is looking for a project manager for both waterfall and agile projects.
• To be a team member of Information Technology Department.
• To manage large-scale systems project implementation/consultation.
• To serve as a liaison and facilitator between business units and system vendors in addressing and resolving issues in system development and quality assurance.
• To supervise major project activities and rollout plans.
• To assist in formulating strategies for generating IT solutions.
• University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines.
• Minimum of 7 years’ working experience in system implementation or IT project management, preferably in the banking industry or banking related consultancy.
• Sound project management, interpersonal, analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
• Experience in project management under agile development methodology is preferred.
• A good team player and able to work under pressure and tight schedules.
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office.
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired