Our client is one of the IT giants in the market with numerous clients from different industries within the region.
What is this role about?
You will be taking the ownership of all aspects of project implementation while ensuring the project objectives are met. You will be preparing the project plan and technical specification. This role allows you to estimate the project budget and recommend the best technologies to meet business needs.
What is required?
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- More than 5 years’ experience in IT consulting, project implementation and managing ICT network and system architecture
- Good experience with servers, network, desktop and IT operations
- Certification in Project Management (eg. PMI or PMP) will be a bonus
- Great communication skills