Purpose of the Role:
As a Candidate Manager, you will be responsible for writing job advertisements, responding to job applicants and proactively head hunting potential candidates, then managing them through the interview process with our clients. You will be acting as a liaison between the client and candidates. Other tasks at hand include talent pooling and ensuring delivery for our clients in a fast paced high volume environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
This is the perfect role for someone wanting to take the next step in their sales career or get into a fast growing recruitment environment where you can grow your career please get in touch. You will purely be responsible for the delivery and candidate management process and not responsible for business development or finding new clients.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have a genuine interest in Recruitment or Project Delivery. If you have a background in sales it will be highly regarded. You’ll be speaking to lots of people so you’ll need to be passionate and get excited about new roles and able to sell benefits of roles to candidates.
Please, no egos!!! You’ll join a fun down to earth team, a warm desk and have the support of an awesome manager.
- 2 + Years of experience in IT sales or Candidate Management/Recruitment
- Account Management skills.
- High-level attention to detail
- Ambitious and well organised
- Good understanding of recruitment processes
- Very strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Approachable yet professional attitude
- Experience communicating with Clients and/or Candidates
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Established creative candidate networks