Our client is one of the big players in the financial world. As part of the transformation process in their security practices, a caliber IT Security Manager who is strong in network security, application security and cloud security areas are sought after.
What is this about?
You will be assisting in identifying and implementing new and innovative ways to automate security management, cloud management, route management, monitoring and related processes to improve efficiency, reduce risk and costs. You will also be conducting threat and vulnerability assessment / Distributed Denial of Service (DDos) tests and security reviews. This role requires you to study the latest malware, system exploits, DDoS attacks and cyber security trends. You will work closely with other security teams to enhance security capabilities.
What do you need?
- More than 7 years of experience in the security field
- Strong experience in firewall, Anti-Ddos and operational practices
- Experience working in cloud management, security, optimisation and governance tools
- Knowledge across multiple areas of security technology solutions including Web Application Fire Wall, DDOS, IPS/IDS, FW/VPN, SSL VPN, End Point (client security), log management, end-to-end application level security
- Excellent understanding of networking concepts and Information Security, including emerging threats and attack methodologies.
- The following Security Certifications: CISSP, SANS GIAC, CISM, or equivalent is added advantage