Six Month Contract – Temporary to Permeant
My client, a listed diversified group, Headquartered in Hong Kong is seeking an IT Security Project Manager to join ASAP. This rare opportunity has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
As part of a more extensive security program of work, Noble Group is installing several new pieces of kit to support the enterprise. Due to unforeseen circumstances our tech lead and PM has left the company and we now need a technical lead/Project manager to assist the remained of these installations and the complete configuration.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Microsoft administrator skills
- o including O365 and Powershell administration
- Supply IP TCP and other network configuration data
- good knowledge of AD and SCCM.
- Experience in building out a Corporate Standard Operating environment
- Configure and manage a new Vulnerability Management system
- Help configure and administer new SIEM and create rules for cyberSOC team
They will hold the following abilities:
- Work with third-party vendors
Work with Microsoft on Patch management (recommendations and review)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Able to work at a Technical level
- Able to communicate and liaise with Senior stakeholders
- Proven project management experience
In return, my client can offer:
- A state of the art working environment
- Friendly and collaborative working culture
- Work-life balance
- Excellent remuneration & benefits
- Local and international career opportunities