A global, BtoB manufacturing and supply chain business headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Manage and carry out all IT security-related activity including research, development and implementation stages
- Create and drive IT security strategies and action plans based on gap analysis and risk assessments
- Manage all stakeholder and vendor relationships across the whole business to ensure seamless delivery of security projects and resources
- Degree in Computer Science or similar, and a minimum of 8 years experience providing security services and hands-on technical management
- Experience in risk assessment, auditing, penetration testing and security operations
- Knowledge of IT Security Management System (ISMS) and holder of professional qualifications such as CISSP, CISA, etc. will be an advantage
- Excellent communications in English and Cantonese