You will be working in a large complex support environment being the first point of contact for IT Software and Hardware/PC issues.
Reporting directly to the Service Desk Manager, you will have strong ICT knowledge and a focus on providing friendly and prompt technical guidance to end users.
- Experience building and supporting PC's
- Able to deploy, support and test computer systems and hardware peripherals
- Past experience working in project based roll-outs will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills over the phone and in writing for developing support documentation
- Able to learn new systems and technologies quickly.
- Have a passion for technology
- Technical certifications or degrees will be highly regarded
- Ongoing rolling 6 month contract
- Time and a half hourly rates for weekend and on-call support work outside of regular business hours
If you are interested in the role and have the required experience, please apply today or email your CV to email@example.com