Leading Government Agency is looking to grow their Service Desk Team on a rolling 6 month contract.
You will be working in a large complex support environment being the first point of contact for IT Software and Hardware/PC issues. Reporting directly to the Service Desk Manager, you will have strong ICT knowledge and a focus on providing friendly and prompt technical guidance to end users.
- Experience building and supporting PC's
- Able to deploy, support and test computer systems and hardware peripherals
- Past experience working in project based roll-outs will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills over the phone and in writing for developing support documentation
- Able to learn new systems and technologies quickly.
- Have a passion for technology
- Technical certifications or degrees will be highly regarded
- Ongoing rolling 6 month contract
- Time and a half hourly rates for weekend and on-call support work outside of regular business hours
- CBD location with excellent facilities
- Excellent return to work program
If you have any additional questions please call Tyler Swan on 02 8047 4002