- Are you an experienced Iteration Manager?
- Do you have a background in large scale Digital product development?
- Are you looking for a highly visible role working within a talented team on a strategically critical product?
Working for Australia's leading Marketing services providers, the Iteration manager
will be working on iterating product features from inception through to delivery by maintaining Agile principles, practices and frameworks.
We're looking for highly motivated, engaged, agile professionals who are passionate about making great customer centered products.
As part of the role you'll be responsible for the following:
- Organise and facilitate common Agile ceremonies
- Coach team members in self-organisation, cross-functionality and project delivery as well as promote Agile values and practices
- Follow-up on actions arising from ceremonies
- Iteration planning
- Backlog grooming in conjunction with Product Owners
- Remove or escalate any impediments blocking delivery progress
- Help shield the delivery team from external distractions (along with Project Manager and Product Owners)
- Iteration reporting (burn up charts) to track feature progress and updates to project scope or timelines
- Demonstrated experience of successfully performing the Iteration Management / Scrum Master role on one or more large projects including multiple delivery teams
- Deep practical knowledge of the application of Agile principles and practices
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Proven experience of working with acceptance Test frameworks, Automated Builds, Code Versioning Systems, Issue Tracking Systems etc
- First class listening and customer engagement skills with an ability to design products that meet their needs
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- A proactive, driven, outcome focused approach