My client is a leading financial institution in the world of electronic trading, they have a global presence with major hubs in the US, Europe and Apac. Providing leading edge applications for electronic trading and market connectivity.
The Candidate / Role
I am looking for a Japanese speaking technical managed services support analyst with a proven background in FIX Protocol, and buyside order management systems. The candidate will be supporting a framework for building multiple trading strategies, working closely with traders and developers at the top of their game.
The role requires a good understanding of testing and configuring order management software you will be working with traders in the financial sector knowing how to work directly with traders and having good working relationships is essential
You will require
. 3+ Years in technical support financial markets
. Over 3 Years proven commercial in
- FIX Protocol, messaging, config, continuity
- OMS, Charles River or Similar
- MS SQL Server, Oracle and or Sybase
- Investment Banking Knowledge and experience with order management systems
- Knowledge in Legacy Systems / Microsoft Access
- Excellent communication skills both written and aural
- Knowing how to book a trade would be a bonus, market data experience
For more information call Steve on 0449995476 / 02 8047 4031, email email@example.com