A Global Financial Technology company. They develop and maintain highly critical and complex applications which help financial companies manage their business well.
What you will do:
- Architect, develop and deliver the next generation web solutions
- Work together with the business to understand the demands of the market
- Provide support on issues and resolve complex problems without compromising quality
- Solid Java development experience (Spring, Hibernate, Multi threading)
- Understanding of different software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Experience on Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
- Solid understanding on database platforms (SQL, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Has worked on Unix/Linux environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Banking / Financial Domain background is an advantage
- This is going to be an initial one year Direct Contract with the client. Convertible to permanent at the end of the contract.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147