Our client a leading Financial Institution is looking for a bright and motivated Java Developer with excellent communication skills to work within the Investment Banking sector of this organisation.
What you'll be doing:
This is a technical programming role within the middle-office SWIFT payments system. There is ongoing interaction with business people (the users of the system.)
The successful candidate will get exposure to investment banking products and markets.
A strong focus is placed on code development, analysis and debugging in this role within a small team of developers.
What you'll need:
- Tertiary Degree (ideally Australian university)
- Industry experience 3+ years (ideally financial)
- Core Java (ideally Java 6 & Java 8)
- J2EE (ideally IBM Websphere Application Server 8.5)
- EJB/MDB experience
- MQ experience (ideally IBM MQ)
- Oracle (ideally Oracle 11G)
- Unit testing (ideally Jbehave/Jmockit)
- SCM experience (ideally git)
- Build tools (ideally ant, gradle, jenkins)
- Good English skills verbal/written
- Swift messaging knowledge
- WSAdmin scripting
- Camel, Akka
- JIRA, Sharepoint
If the above sounds like you then click APPLY NOW. There is also a good chance of renewal of this contract for the right candidate. Please feel free to phone Will McGreal on (03) 8637 7304 for more information.