My client, a leading Global FinTech Product Provider, specialising in banking and insurance technologies, is currently seeking an Enterprise Application Integration Engineer to join their expanding Hong Kong team. Reporting to the Head of Research and Development you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the development and integration with third party systems or applications
- Assist the team with application deployment and application server configuration
- Design of integration solutions and resolution of integration issues
- Deploy and configure Java Enteprise Applications on Application Servers (IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat)
- Develop and integrate third-party applications via standard technologies (SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services, Java Messaging System, Enterprise Service Bus)
- Problem determination and analysis of production issues
- Execution of proof of concepts etc.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience ideally from a Banking or Insurance background
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An expert Java programmer with solid experience developing the back-end part of a Java Enterprise Application
- Good understanding of the Java Virtual Machine (class loading, garbage collection)
- Understanding of Java Web Application security: authentication, authorisation, single sign on, session management
- Knowledge and practical experience with developing and integrating Identity and Access Management systems (e.g. LDAP, SAML, OAuth, API Gateways, WebSphere TAI, Tomcat Valves)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory etc.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com #LI-PQ1