Who is it for?
My client, a leading Global FinTech Product Provider, specialising in banking and insurance technologies, is currently seeking an experienced Java expert to join their expanding team.
What you will do?
- Develop and integrate third-party applications via standard technologies - SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services, Java Messaging System, Enterprise Service Bus
- Design of integration solutions and resolution of integration issues
- Assist with application deployment and application server configuration
- Problem determination and analysis of production issues
- Deploy and configure Java Enterprise Applications on Application Servers (IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat)
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language with a solid understanding of the Java Virtual Machine (class loading, garbage collection) and highly skilled at developing the back-end part of a Java Enterprise Application
- Understanding of Java Web Application security: authentication, authorisation single sign on, session management
- Knowledge and practical experience with developing and integrating Identity and Access Management systems (e.g. LDAP, SAML, OAuth, API Gateways, WebSphere TAI, Tomcat Valves)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Excellent communication and team-player skills
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at email@example.com
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147