The team will consist of 4 Developers and additional vendor support on occasions. Our team is currently delivering a state of the art IAM portal for Single Sign On of over 2000 applications.
To be successful in this role you will contribute with:-
- Your deep understanding of Java - Spring, Spring Boot and REST API’s
- Your Microservices architecture experience
- Some exposure to testing frameworks - Junit, Mocha, Cucumber
- CI / CD pipeline with Bamboo, GitHub, Jenkins and Maven
- Understanding of AWS
- Any domain knowledge of IAM would be highly regarded (SAML, oAuth2.0 or OpenIDConnect)
- PR / citizenship
- Excellent communication skills
- You will gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and an opportunity to work with a modern cloud-based solution
- Awesome career progression opportunities in an organisation that looks for internal talent first
- Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.