My client is a leading Investment Bank based in Sydney's CBD, leading the way within electronic trading of multi asset classes with cutting edge trading systems built by highly advanced and committed technologists. They are looking for a Senior Java Frontend Engineer to come and join a brand new team to help create art and awe inspiring trading software.
You will be a part of team that is developing low- latency algorithmic eFX trading platforms and pricing engines. You will bring your technical capability to focus on the delivery of highly performant user interface for a multi-asset platform. Previous experience working within the FX Trading space is an added advantage. You will have strong development experience on mission critical applications. You will also be involved in designing and delivering the new system including design architectures, optimisations and some production operation in conjunction with trading/sales desks and application support teams.
Ideal Candidate will be:
- Capable of working efficiently and precisely
- An excellent communicator
- A Team player
- Strong with analysis and problem solving
- Strong in the areas of both technology and business
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Strong Java Frontend
- Advanced Knowledge of AngularJS
- JavaFX / Swing
- Solid exposure to CSS, CSS3, SASS
- Low latency / high frequency real time applications in multi-threaded environment
- Well versed in TDD and or BDD - Jasmine, Cucumber
- REST, Comet, WebSockets
- Graphing libraries – D3, Highcharts
- Unix systems – Redhat, CentOS, etc
- MS relevant field a distinct advantage
- Full-lifecycle development including build and deployment tools – Jenkins, Grunt/Gulp, Artifactory, OpsCode Chef, Ansible, Docker
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems
If you feel you fit the above requirements and you're looking to make that next move or curious to find out more, please apply today or you can reach me Marian Antony on 02 8047 4015 / 0481 202 402 email email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!