This exciting Fin-tech has established themselves as a leader in contactless payments, focusing on developing innovative payment processing services for the transit industry. They currently have over 11,000 bus routes using their service across the UK and Ireland and are building a new engineering team to add another e-commerce product to their service offering.
Role / Duties
The purpose of this position is to implement code, database and messaging infrastructure to process transit and fare data through Java based microservices.
• Development of Java code and supporting components implementing REST and message based APIs.
• Deliver cloud based solutions, in a Docker / AWS environment.
• Develop effective and collaborative working relationships with key functional stakeholders and colleagues
• Broaden technical skills as necessary to address project requirements.
• Adhere to the principles of PCI and data privacy.
• Provide useful documentation for all developments.
• Experience in development roles with significant experience in Java with a preferred focus on API and messaging.
• You will be accustomed to supporting developments with documents and will have excellent written and verbal skills.
• Linux or Unix shell experience would be advantageous
• Ideally you will have a degree in Information Technology
• Development experience within a payment environment or other system is also desirable
• Experience in providing second level support and experience with an Agile development team would be considered favourable
• Familiarity with payment systems, PCIDSS, Visa, MasterCard
Why you'll want it
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work and be part of a rapidly expanding company. Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on (03) 8637 7304 for more information.
This job has expired