The Senior Analyst Engineer will provide technology based solutions incorporating strategy, design, development, delivery and maintenance of technological solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
The Senior Software Engineer should be a beacon of inclusion, teaching/mentoring and uplifting our software development capability to exceed industry standard, ensuring that the team is seen as an engineering leader whilst finding ways to reduce our cost whilst increasing delivery.
What we need.
To be successful in the role you should possess a combination of the following skills / experience
- Great fundamental knowledge and experience with Java 9+, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring data and hiberate
- 3+ years of experience designing and building microservices, demonstrating understanding of microservices and web services concepts (REST, SOAP), design patterns and architecture principles
- Experience with tooling and infrastructure; Gradle, Maven, Tomcat, Websphere, SQL/NoSQL databases
- Proficient with automated unit/functional/performance testing (Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, JMeter)
- Exposure to working with CI/CD (Jenkins) and AWS
- Git for version control, branching and merging practices
- Understanding of how to build performant, testable and maintainable code
- Enjoy learning, sharing and mentoring with teammates and working collaboratively to provide the best service to our stakeholders
If intersted please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal for more info on 03 8637 7304