You’ll also be assigned to work day-to-day in an agile Platform team, a pool of diverse skills and capabilities including business and technical resources focused on the improvement and support of a platform. This is a recently established digital technology team working within the financial services industry.
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments
- Java, .NET, PowerBuilder and/or SQL
- Good working knowledge of, and experience with one or more of, the major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL
- Server, Sybase or DB2
- Good working knowledge of and experience in using one or more of modern frameworks such as Node and/or Angular would be a
- Experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles and good working knowledge of and experience in using DevOps
- tools such as Chef, Puppet, CI/CD tooling and/or modern source code/configuration management tooling would be a bonus
- Good knowledge of the life insurance industry and associated technologies would be a bonus
Integration & DevOps Specialisation:
- Proven experience in delivering Integration solutions & can contribute to Team development, Growth in Integration/API practices
- Development & deployment automation of API Gateway & Middleware assets (Mulesoft, Docker, ActiveMQ)
- Experience of delivering a Docker, Microservice architecture to production in a DevOps team
If you have the skills and are interested, please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal for more info.