They currently have a data centre in Taiwan that ensures 24/7 mining of cryptocurrency and they are looking to increase that footprint to Hong Kong by hiring various IT enthusiasts that would be interested in being involved in this kind of industry.
I am looking to recruit 5 IT infrastructure engineers that have between 1 and 3 years experience (can consider fresh grads as well!) who can maintain the data centre and ensure the production continues uninterrupted. The primary duties will be to ensure that the machine rooms are constantly running without overheating, as well as trouble shooting when needed. You will need to work in shifts so each week the rota will change from early mornings, late nights, weekends etc.
You will be trained on site by the Team Lead. This role is for an initial 12 month contract that may have the possibility to extend.
- Computer Science or Electrical and Electronic Engineering degree
- Good communication skills
- Able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- 1-3 years relevant IT working experience, fresh graduates will also be considered
If you would like to know more about these positions please apply with your latest CV.
This job has expired