My client is a world leading financial institution currently leading the way in the electronic trading of FX and Fixed Income financial products, located in Melbourne's CBD. My client is expanding its new eFX Trading Team.
I'm looking for a motivated recent graduate to become part of the Technical business operations team (Trading systems) who can strengthen the team's ability to deliver reliable systems to the development team / traders and their support
Primary Focus - Trading systems
Reporting to the development Manager, you will have responsibility for the ongoing enhancement of the trading systems.
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Degree qualified in an IT related/ Engineering or relevant studies
- 2 years maximum working in software development
- Minimum of 2 years working with Core Java
- At least 2 years educational/commercial experience programming JAVA.
- Some knowledge of multi threading
- Experience with Object orientated development
- Unix systems experience is essential
- Knowledge of Databases - Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Flyway, Liquibase
- Full-lifecycle development and deployment tools - Jenkins, Docker
- some knowledge or interest in FX
We will also consider recent University Graduates with a passion for technology and testing in particular. If you are a graduate and want to apply for this role please make sure you attach a cover letter which is relevant for this position.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and apply now or for more information and a confidential chat please contact Steve on 02 80474031, 0449995476 email firstname.lastname@example.org