Great opportunity to work for a growing and profitable financial institute based in Melbourne's CBD. This company has a large global presence with offices in Europe, US and Asia Pacific and provides services for the worlds top investment management, wealth management, banking and insurance firms.
Provide customer service and front line support for clients subscribing to a suite of SaaS Operations including Application Management, Hosting, CRN/FIX, and/or Compliance Services. The role will involve a lot of communication with internal and external stakeholders. The other main factors of the role are:
- Perform frontline technical support as part of a global team to deliver exemplary customer service to SaaS Operations clients.
- Coordinate with clients, internal colleagues, and external vendors to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve client-reported problems or issues detected by automation tools.
- Follow departmental procedures to ensure timely, high quality delivery of service to SaaS Operations clients and help ensure a “five 9’s” level of service availability.
- Escalate and track issues which exceed the scope of the frontline support capability.
- Ensure all internal SaaS Operations tracking systems and documentation are accurate and current.
- Provide periodic off-hours support.
- A BA/BS degree in a technical or analytical discipline such as computer science, information technology
- A minimum of 2-5 years of progressively responsible, relevant experience, preferably in customer facing roles.
- Proven customer focused mindset and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Aptitude for technical troubleshooting
- Ability to succeed in a mission critical, technical, customer service and support environment
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments and external vendors to resolve client issues
- General familiarity with Windows administration, networking, and databases preferred
- Exposure to electronic trading systems, FIX protocol, financial software applications, or other enterprise business software desirable, but not required
- Salesforce administrator or related experience desirable, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities.
- Proven organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has the strong desire to work as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, “can-do” approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
if you are interested in this role and have all of the above qualifications and requirements please email me - Sophie@xpand.com.au or contact me on 0424 333065.