Are you a creative marketing specialist with strong analytical skills? Can you come up with strong creative ideas and think out of the box? Roll up your sleeves and work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders? Then this is the role that’ll make your career!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
My client is looking for a strong B2B marketing specialist whose main role will be end-to-end management of key advertiser events and B2B marketing initiatives.
In this cross functional role, you’ll help scale communications by developing case studies, content and other creative assets working collaboratively with internal and global marketing teams.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Develop creative strategies to communicate and market the company’s events and client experiences
- Work on creating experiences and programs that engage and drive positive brand associations with customers and users
- Manage, execute and measure small and large scale events for the company
- Drive B2B marketing initiatives and insights by producing and developing client case studies, creative content and other marketing assets.
- Extract learning’s from campaigns and events and present results post analysis to internal and global marketing teams
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business or journalism
- At least 3-5 years (maximum) of experience in a marketing or advertising company
- Working across multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to think creatively and strategically
- Prior experience on planning, managing and executing small and large events a plus
- Strong preference for candidates with passion and enthusiasm, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and thrives in a collaborative environment.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. An on-site cafeteria, library and a relaxation area with games, ping pong and billiards are just few of the perks on offer. You'll also be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity or talk about the other cool roles that I’m currently working on – please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1