One of the world’s leading software companies with HQ's in San Francisco and offices across the globe are looking for someone to join their Partner Account Management team. They are experiencing high growth within APAC and Australia in particular is looking to grow out their Partner Channels. The amazing offices based conveniently in Sydney CBD have a very funky vibe and offer all employees free lunch and refreshments every day. The atmosphere in the office is very collaborative with an open plan layout employees really feel the culture makes coming to work every day very enjoyable. They have won a number of awards for top employer and for their employee benefits.
The team are looking for a super organised, enthusiastic individual who is bursting with idea's and motivation who can combine their marketing knowledge with their sales and relationship capabilities. Working closely with the Partner Account Manager team you will help drive campaigns, develop reports on campaign performance and assist in putting together marketing collateral, events and sales presentations. During this time you will go through training around the product and eventually move into the Partner Account Management team dealing directly with clients.
You will also be responsible for on-boarding new partners and be the main point of contact as they start their journey. Reporting to the ANZ Partner Manager.
- Support the existing team of Partner Account Managers to drive awareness and create opportunities for the Partner Network through in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns, co-marketing initiatives and other marketing-related activities
- Manage incentive and training programs
- Co-ordinate & deliver weekly reporting, data mining to identify potential opportunities for Resellers to work on
- Identify, recruit & on-board new Resellers across A/NZ into the Partner Program
- You are empowered by results with a hunter mindset.
- Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are you specialty
- You are a team player
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-term relationships across your team and the company
- You will have a passport and be willing to travel across ANZ when required
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- This is the type of world-wide recognised brands that will help kick start your career
- Endless benefits including catered lunches everyday, full cafe within the offices, amazing views, break out rooms, ping pong tables etc etc.
- The benefits are up there with Google and the like.
f this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like more info please call Biama Nona on 02 8047 4045 for a confidential chat!