Our client is a leading International Investment Bank located through out the Asia Pacific region, US and Europe, leading the way in technical innovation for eFX and multi - asset electronic trading platforms. This well known and global bank will give you the tools and experience to become one of the best analysts in the business.
What you'll be doing:
You will be a part of team that is developing low- latency algorithmic trading and pricing engine capabilities. You will bring your technical expertise to focus on the eFX trading space branching out into FICC as the project develops. Previous experience with FX Trading Systems, low latency and a strong knowledge in FX instruments is a bonus. Testing experience with Java applications, preferably an Algo - Trading/ Pricing Engine project would be a massive advantage.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field- e.g Computer Science/ IT Engineering or Technology
- No more than 5 years professional working experience
- 2-3 years max. experience in Software Development
- Automation testing skills
- Knowledge of testing Java based applications
- Low latency / high frequency real time applications in multi threaded environment is a bonus.
- Well versed in Unix systems, Linux and or Redhat
- Highly motivated, and suitably equipped to work directly with traders/quants
- Experience or knowledge of Agile
If you feel you would be suitable for this position please click APPLY NOW or phone Will McGreal on (03) 8637 7304.