- If you want to work in a start up environment where you are given flexibility and agile environment, working on new and exciting projects using modern technologies, learning from experienced and smart engineers – Plus, a global and stable technology consulting company with over decades in the business - You would not want to miss this opportunity!
- Your architectural decisions are characterised by non-functional requirements such as availability, flexibility, stability, ease of maintenance and security; combined with economic aspects.
- You are an experienced leader and a decisive success factor for the agile development process in project teams. This involves close cooperation with the project management.
- You are aware of the concrete effects of your architectural decisions at the code level and you discuss them with developers.
- You have strong communication skills and you are sensitive to different requirements.
- A degree holder in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Proven expertise on .NET, C#, Angular, Scrum, SQL
- Experience on WebAPI, SASS, Entity Framework, IBM MQ, GIT, TeamCity, RxJS, Ngrx
- Experience as a Leader, Mentor and Coach
- Worked on Mini-PL (Critical Path, Backlog Grooming based on Critical Path)
- Worked on interface agreements; Scrum Master
- Multiple years of experience with state of the art web architectures
- Thorough knowledge of build and deployment of full stack applications, including automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine, etc.
- You have an experience working in an agile development environment. Scrum Developer/Master is a definite advantage
- You live your passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147