A large well-known organisation in Melbourne’s CBD are looking for a Lead Customer Experience Designer to join their mature design department. The growing design team values innovation, customer research, high quality work and emerging technologies.
The company offer a range of impressive employee perks and benefits and are committed to creating a great work culture with ongoing training and support.
The Lead CX Designer applies HCD thinking as a lens for problem solving across the enterprise, and leads other team members throughout this process.
Collaborating with a diverse team of subject matter experts and skillsets, you will frame problems and articulate customer needs, behaviours and insights.
Through research, you will create customer-centred solutions that align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints. You will be skilled with a range of research methods, improvisational techniques and storytelling to gain support and effect change.
This is a Lead level position. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar capacity as a specialist and will have the necessary experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients.
Experience in another large enterprise will have well prepared you for the role. You will be comfortable working within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives. A natural people leader, you will inspire, coach and mentor the team.
- Lead the creation of best in class customer experiences for products, services and features
- Create artefacts such as Customer Journey Maps, Service Blueprints and digital or physical prototypes to progress solution
- Lead, coach and mentor team in key design activities
- Use insights from qualitative and quantitative research
- Lead team in planning and conducting research and co-design with customers to further define solutions, and validates the preferred solution with customer testing.
- Strongly influence roadmap definition and other business requirements activities to create best in class customer experience.
- Engage and influence stakeholders in the research, design, iteration and prioritisation of human centred design outcomes and initiatives.
- Expert working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Very strong communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Expert ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible recommendations for a digital/physical product or service where required
- Experience mentoring, inspiring and leading a team, overseeing project work and exercising authority when necessary
- Used to working within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Expert level experience design skills to support in the creation of creation of design artefacts such as Customer Journey Maps, Service Blueprints and Prototypes.
- Strong understanding of design creation tools such as InVision and Adobe Creative Suite (some skill is desirable)
If you are interested, please apply now or send your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com for more information