We are looking for an experienced Data engineer to lead the transition into the next generation data platforms and analytics.
We are looking for an experienced Data engineer to lead the transition into the next generation data platform and analytics. We are looking for an experienced Lead Data Engineer with excellent problem-solving and leadership abilities, you will bring your expertise in large scale data analytics, an interest in Financial Services would be beneficial.
You will provide technical leadership to a team that runs the existing MS BI data warehouse solutions and leas the migration to AWS or Google cloud data platform. You will be working closely with business users to understand and implement their data requirements, you will be working in a fast-paced agile environment.
Experience with new data technologies and willingness to mentor and cross-train team members will be crucial. You must have strong leadership and communication capabilities as well as hands-on development experience in:
- Scala and/or Java or Python
- Solid End to End implementation experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Openshift, GCP)
- Data development techniques such as streaming, complex event processing, map-reduce etc
- Spark, Flink, Beam
- Data visualisation and data wrangling tools (Power BI, Alteryx etc.).• Leadership and mentoring/coaching experience
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS) is also beneficial.
If this sounds like you, Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org