- If you want to work in a start up feel environment where you are given flexibility and agile environment, working on new and exciting projects using modern technologies, learning from experienced and smart engineers – And a global and stable technology consulting company with over decades in the business - You would not want to miss this opportunity!
- Finding and designing the best solution for complex demands of the clients
- Define IT architectures of innovative software solutions and for strategic technology consulting for the clients
- You will be a coach and mentor the younger team members
What you need to have?
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- At least 8 years of solid software engineering work and 5 years experience as an architect
- Experience on different technologies and methods; Expertise on Enterprise Java technologies, application servers, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience on REST, Web services, messaging and Microservices.
- Strong advocate of Agile
- Have worked on Docker in both development and production environments
- Experience as a leader and willing to be part in developing career of team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Loves exploring and evaluating new technologies and trends
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147