A large, well-known organisation in Melbourne’s CBD are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their mature design department. The growing design team values innovation, customer research, high quality work and HCD.
The Senior Lead UX Designer is required to provide concepts, conduct user testing, map out customer flows and guide the business on the best experience possible for the customer.
You will design conceptual wireframes and prototypes, through lo/mid/hi-fidelity designs that drive the experience for the Customer.
This is a Lead level position. You will have worked in a similar capacity as a specialist and will have the necessary experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients.
Experience in another large enterprise will have well prepared you for the role. You will be comfortable working within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives. A natural people leader, you will inspire, coach and mentor the team.
- Lead, coach and mentor team in key design activities
- Understand the customer problems and opportunities within the business area
- Conduct user research and testing (including analysis and synthesis of outcomes)
- Create customer flows and maps that clearly articulate customer pain points and opportunities
- Revise existing designs and uplift for existing features
- Design concepts and wireframes based on the research, data and testing conducted
- Create Lo/Mid/Hi-fidelity prototypes and designs that articulate how customer pain points are being resolved
- Engage and influence stakeholders
- Expert working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Very strong communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Expert ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible recommendations
- Experience mentoring, inspiring and leading a team, overseeing project work and exercising authority when necessary
- Used to working within agile environments
If you are interested, please apply now or send your resume and examples of your work to email@example.com for more information