My client is a leading financial institution in the world of electronic trading, they have a global presence with major hubs in the US, Europe and APAC. Providing leading edge applications for electronic trading and market connectivity.
The Candidate / Role
I am looking for a mid to senior level Linux Engineer with a proven background in solving network issues, data systems and a working knowledge of Python. The candidate will be supporting a framework for building multiple trading strategies, working closely with the business and software engineers in a dedicated and dynamic environment.
The role requires a good understanding of networking and configuration management software, you will be working with traders in the financial sector knowing how to work directly with traders and having good working relationships is essential
You will require
. 3 + Years in technical support ( Linux ) financial markets knowledge is preferred but not essential.
. Over 2 Years proven commercial in
- Python and various modules such as Numpy
- Configuring and testing ( Automation would be desired )
- Investment Banking Knowledge and experience with order management systems
- Knowledge in Market Data, Bloomberg, Reuters
Excellent communication skills both written and aural
- C, C++ or C# would be a bonus
- Knowing how to book a trade / price options would be a bonus
- By taking this role you will be able to gain a massive insight into the business and trading & make your mark on the development of leading edge products get complete job satisfaction and work in a highly motivated fun environment, if you have what it takes to meet these challenges then apply today
- Call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449 995 476 email email@example.com