My client is a high frequency trading firm who are leaders and innovators in high performance, low latency trading.
About the job:
In this role you'll be monitoring and supporting the Linux estate on a daily basis such as commissioning/ decommissioning systems, responding to user requests and enhancing the monitoring systems.
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience optimising and extending configuration management and building infrastructure (Puppet/Ansible)
- Experience with hardware and software configuration applicable to the trading space (NIC's Kernel tunning)
- Automation experience is an advantage
- Experience trouble shooting complex issues quickly and efficiently.
- Relaxed work culture
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- CBD Location