Exciting opportunity for experienced logistic/supply chain professionals willing to join a Top technology and digital firm.
This position is located in Hong Kong reporting to the Global Trade Compliance Manager.
The candidate will be expected to support daily operations for APAC fulfilment and inbound support for all our products and manage VAS projects. Daily operations for B2B/B2C with direct oversight into the status, process and operations. As we expand our capabilities especially in AU to include shipping direct to retail this need will increase. Main driver for B2C and reverse logistics with local 3PR and xfn teams. Lead for VAS/bundling projects Key in country support both for global VAS requirements and communicate those more broadly across key global stakeholders. The role would also take lead for all in-region kitting, VAS, bundling, and any flashing needed.
What you will do:
- Manage daily inbound/outbound issues/resolutions. Ensure the process of inbound/outbound shipments are smooth and to solve any ad-hoc issues/problems.
- Drive Product Information EDI integration for selected warehousing provider's.
- Lead monthly OEM performance reviews. In conjunction with broader teams, these reviews will focus on metrics/reporting, including commercial invoice accuracy, booking lead times, export customs declaration compliance, etc.
- Day-to-day management of DCbypass shipments around the world. As we scale this process it will require significant visibility and communication across teams.
- In-region review/approval of all commercial paperwork for drop-shipments
- Close tracking and daily communication with inbound shipments from origin
- Communication - with regular review across NA/EMEA teams
- University graduate
- 5+ years work experience in supply chain/logistics
- Strong organisational skills and project management background is important
- Background in logistics/transportation a plus
- Logical thinker to handle ad-hoc issues and to solve them individually
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams and external providers
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment and show flexibility in various situations
- Excellent communication skills in English, proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- General logistics experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel with experience in manipulating large data sets
If you recognise yourself in the above job description press the below button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org