My client, a leading Tier 1 US Investment Bank, is currently adding experienced C++ Developers to their HK Equities Electronic Trading Team. You will play an integral role on the trading floor, designing, building and maintaining low latency, high-performance electronic trading platform components, with a focus on market data, exchange and client connectivity and risk controls.
- Deliver continuous optimisation for latency, scale and resiliency improvements.
- Participate in system builds for various markets globally, have curiosity and interest in understanding market microstructure details, work closely with engineering, sales and product teams globally for successful delivery of projects.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering etc.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing high performance, low latency systems in C++ (counted in single digit microseconds) STL and C++11 language extensions skills a plus
- Prior experience with FIX and binary exchange connectivity and market data protocols preferred
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Critical path analysis, performance optimization and hardware acceleration.
- Linux systems programming experience, Network programming (sockets,TCP/UDP/Multicast protocols) and Multi-threading,concurrent programming
- Experience developing distributed architecture systems and messaging protocols
- Intimate knowledge of compilers, flow of data at hardware level (memory/caches, buses)
- Some experience with FPGA or other hardware acceleration technologies
- Experience processing large static datasets as well as high volume ticking data sources
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org