My client is a leading financial institution in the world of wealth management and electronic trading, they have a global presence with major hubs in the US, Europe and Apac. Providing leading edge applications for electronic trading and market connectivity.
The Candidate / Role
I am looking for a Managed Services support analyst with a proven background in FIX Protocol and buyside order management systems. The candidate will be supporting a framework for building multiple trading strategies, supporting traders and top tier clients in the equities and wealth management.
The role requires a good understanding of testing and configuring order management software you will be working with traders in the financial sector knowing how to work directly with traders and having good working relationships is essential
You will require
. 3+ Years in technical support financial markets
. Over 2 Years proven commercial in
- FIX Protocol, MS SQL, Sybase or Similar
- OMS, Charles River or Similar
- Configuring and testing FIX connections and compatibility
- Investment Banking Knowledge and experience with order management systems, ITIL Certified
- Knowledge in Legacy Systems / Microsoft Access
- Excellent communication skills both written and aural
- Knowing how to book a trade would be a bonus, market data experience
- By taking this role you will be able to gain a massive insight into the business of wealth management, make your mark on the development of leading edge products get complete job satisfaction and work in a highly motivated fun environment, if you have what it takes to meet these challenges then apply today
- Call Steve on 02 8047 4031 or email email@example.com