My client is a small but leading bank in Australia which delivers investment Management solutions as well as trading in their own market place. The company is heavily funded and looking to update their tech stack to be more robust, efficient and scalable architecture.
You will be using your extensive Financial markets background and IT Strategy background to help plan the Technology direction based on Business goals and strategy. You will use your understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Supply chain management, Data management as well as an understanding of Governance.
Citizenship /Full working rights
- Degree in IT and minimum 7 years of IT Industry experience
- Knowledge of Financial Markets and Investment Management having worked in Bank(s), Fintech organisations or similar.
- Development of enterprise and solution level strategy and architectures across multiple domains (business, application, data, integration, infrastructure and security)
- Strong background in two or more of the following IT disciplines –Governance, Data, Development or Integration
- An understanding of DevOps culture/processes/tools as well as Cloud
- Portfolio management in IT, in addition to traditional knowledge, experience in practical implementation of any Agile methods and practices
Making your own footprint in an organisation that will give you all the tools and listen to your tech stack ideas. The company is located in brand new offices in the CBD- they offer Flexible working arrangements, work from anywhere!
If you want to have a confidential chat then give me a call on 0280474020 or email me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org