An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Market Risk Analytics Manager to join a front-running financial institution.
You will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and effective running of a Market Risk Analytics team whose responsibilities include maintaining the Market Risk internal-model framework.
In this people leadership position, you will lead a high performing team of 4 analytical professionals, maintain accurate reporting of market risk metrics and implement business excellence principles for the market risk operating environment.
What you’ll be required to do…
- Providing leadership for a high performing Analytics team;
- People management of Associate / Senior Associate / Associate Director resources and creation of a culture that delivers high quality outputs;
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Manage accurate and timely reporting of market risk metrics against risk appetite limit structures to key stakeholders;
- Maintain and implement business excellence principles to monitor the ongoing performance of core processes supporting the market risk operating environment;
- Responsibility for accurate submission of quarterly regulatory returns (APRA);
What you will bring...
- Proven strong analytical ability
- Significant Banking and Finance experience
- Significant Risk Management experience
- A strong understanding of Market Risk systems, policies and daily production processes
- A strong background in Business Excellence principles
- A solid understanding of activities within Global Markets division
- A degree in Finance/Commerce, Post Graduate qualifications in Banking/Finance/Commerce and or a Diploma of Management are advantageous
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.