Our client is one of the IT giants in the market with numerous clients from different industries within the region.
What you will do?
- Lead the marketing & communications program for our client's region
- Responsible for developing and delivering an integrated Marketing & Communications plan to support ASEAN sales revenue and business objectives
- Manage the sales and marketing interlock to ensure that balance of business and marketing objectives are met
- Deliver a strong marketing and sales qualified pipeline, utilizing analytics and mar-tech tools to optimize leads
- Partner marketing – work with strategic partner network to develop joint marketing campaigns that will position our client as the preferred service provider of choice and grow partner sell through revenues
- Work with global marketing communications team (brand, content, portfolio marketing etc.) to support global and localize campaign
- Plan and execute on the right MarCom mix: C-level relationship programs, digital, social, account/pursuit marketing, customer communication, events, sponsorships. roundtables, media partnerships and etc
What you need to have?
- 6-8 years of business marketing experience
- Prior experience with digital marketing, marketing automation (Eloqua, database marketing) is required
- Experience in running both English and Chinese social and digital campaigns is an added advantage
- Project management
- Track record of delivering strong Marketing ROI within budgets
- Good communication, analytical, problem solving and nterpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
Past experience working for technology, marketing agencies etc will be preferred
Are you interested? Apply via the link provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1879793 | Licence No: 07C3147