As a passionate Events Manager with solid understanding of marketing and promotional techniques, your tole is to ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
Who are they...
A rapidly growing fast paced Global SAAS business with over 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees around the globe and - Year-over-year, the Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Work in an award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What your role would entail...
Reporting into a passionate and switched on Group Marketing Manager, you’ll have complete responsibility for the end to end management of all Industry events, association sponsored events, adhoc sales team sponsored events, and the development and management of GTM campaigns.
As an enthusiastic Events Manager with fresh ideas, you’ll develop and manage event specific marketing to drive awareness of the SAAS business presence at each event, and maximize opportunities to drive leads at their stand.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Manage end-to-end logistics for events - plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Prepare targets and budget forecast per event and source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations including briefing and managing team in attendance including sales, customer success & external parties on stand
- Prepare post event documentation sighting performance to key success metrics, insights and actions for events moving forward
- Gather feedback and review results on a regular basis to constantly improve the customer experience
- Ensure all leads are accurately recorded and submitted to Sales Ops, and within 24 – 48 hours from event conclusion
- Report results and performance to targets to your Manager (48 hours post event conclusion)
- Ensure front-line sales teams are fully briefed on event/s to ensure they understand all aspects of the opportunity that will help them capture leads.
- Develop all material for sales team to drive awareness of event within their existing customer and prospect lists
- Minimum 5 years event management experience or related work experience in marketing, minimum 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor's degree or certificate; English, business, and marketing majors preferred (optimal but not mandatory)
- Experience in developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable, and demanding environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates and results to business partners on various levels
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.