Marketing Events Coordinator / Online Advertising Solutions / Australia / Sydney
A challenging and exciting 12 month contract to work with a real Global Leader with definite scope of extension for the right candidate.
Are you passionate about working on online / offline community, events management and outreach campaigns? Are you excited about owning the complete events lifecycle from concept to planning? Then this is the perfect role for you!
About the Company
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
As a Marketing Events Coordinator you’ll be involved in planning, documenting, improving efficiency and supporting the operational aspects of the client’s Advertising Solutions team across ANZ.
You’ll oversee the operations of the team’s various programs including working on online / offline community, events management and outreach campaigns and participating in innovative engagement strategies for key clients and partners.
- Manage and plan the complete events lifecycle right through concept, planning, day-to-day execution and evaluation of events ranging from internal roundtable workshops to keynotes across premier AMZ venues.
- Develop event related communications, briefings and feedback surveys for key vendors and clients.
- Ensure you are on top of all event logistics including technology needs and that they are on budget and to guidelines.
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or business and must have at least 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and excellent collaboration and people skills for dealing with internal and external teams at every level.
- Experience in managing complex and cutting edge events (small and large-scale) ideally within small businesses and/or advertising agencies a big plus.
- Familiarity with online marketing tools and strategies and enthusiasm for technology and innovation.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1