Xpand is looking for an Events Specialist for one of our technology clients. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in managing our eSports program. You will be project managing multiple complex workstreams, assisting with project communications and coordinating program operations across cross functional teams.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent 3-4 years experience in project management, consumer/product marketing, partner/account management, and/or operations
- Project management, stakeholder management / influence and ability to work cross functionally
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Fluency in English and outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience with eSports production, marketing and events execution.
- Track record of effectively delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects at one time in a fast-moving environment Ability to streamline workflow, operations and stakeholder asks
- Brand measurement, tracking and analytical capabilities
Interested candidates may send theirs CVs in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147