Our client is an international integrated marketing agency seeking a candidate for their global client.
What you will do?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify key messages and develop positioning for different audiences.
- Work with multi-discipline partners to drive product usage
- Build creative work that communicates the brand story through various channels (websites, social, videos, events etc.). Develop library of external branded assets.
- Maintain monthly dashboards on performance vs. targets and key performance indicators to monitor the health of the different initiatives and inform decision making for senior leadership
- Manage key agency partners and oversee creative development of branded assets, including initial briefing, partnership agreements, creative concepting, and production.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to the broader organization.
- Support marketing and sales team
- Report on effectiveness of creative content and provide recommendations on improvements. Track brand awareness and sentiment over time.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with strong academic performance.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in product marketing, creative development and project management
- Experience driving creative development, copy writing and leading projects in a highly cross-functional setting: finalizing messaging, getting XFN buy-in, managing agencies, writing briefs, evaluating work, supervising production etc.
- Experience developing, promoting and managing mobile application adoption
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience in APAC, specifically China advertising experience
- Development and implementation of lead tracking and management
- Strong understanding of brand and creative development with proven ability to flex messaging and positioning to different audiences.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English, other APAC languages an asset
- Excellent ability to lead, collaborate and influence effectively across functions and geographies. Experience managing large network of cross-functional stakeholders and external agencies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
(CEI No: R1879793) Licence No: 07C3147