Our client helps companies understand data to better their customer experiences, add revenue streams and lower their business costs.
WHAT you'll be doing?
- Responsible to achieve marketing KPIs for the Analytics and IoT business in APAC
- Develop marketing strategy
- Define / adept and localize the marketing propositions
- Devise and execute content strategy for APAC.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the Analytics and IoT business, strategy and solutions for the APAC marketing team
- Be the voice of the APAC marketing team to provide feedback to Corp on what APAC needs to support Analytics and IoT pipeline creation in the region
- Maintain detailed metrics to track achievement of marketing KPIs
- At least 8-10 years B2B marketing experience
- Experience in enterprise software or complex solutions related to analytics and/or IoT solutions preferred.
- Significant experience in building, driving and executing campaigns across the APAC region.
- Metrics and results-driven
- An eye for a compelling story and strong editing skills, together with experience in building an effective enterprise content strategy.
- Solution-oriented with sound judgement
- Enthusiastic, well-organised self-starter able to use initiative and adapt to change
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1879793)