12 Months FT Contract with definite possibility to extend.
B2B marketing experience critical! Ideally experience across - eDM and DM campaigns, landing page development, presentation decks and training decks.
The team are looking for an incredibly passionate marketing professional with a drive that goes beyond their role – someone who has foresight and thinks ahead of the curve. You’ll be working with an incredible bunch of people who push the boundaries of work on a daily basis.
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
Working closely with the Marketing and Channel Partner teams by leveraging on-and offline marketing channels, this role will be instrumental in growing the company’s acquisition programs across APAC. As a B2B marketer you will be responsible for the coordination of localization and execution of specific marketing activities in 14 regions within APAC.
You’ll be responsible for developing and scaling core marketing, acquisition & project initiatives across campaign assets like events, collateral, insights etc. while supporting marketing managers across the APAC region.
What will be the key responsibilities…
- Identify and execute strategic marketing plans to meet Channel Sales and broader marketing goals.
- Develop and roll out new channel marketing campaigns – lead generation, events/campaigns across various Partner projects.
- Support the team with developing and activating their Partners ecosystem to grow their acquisition programs.
- Support the marketing managers in market to smoothen execution and deliver high quality campaign assets.
- Extract learning’s from campaigns and events and present results post analysis to internal and global marketing teams.
- Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communication or business
- At least 3-4 years of experience in B2B marketing critical - ideally B2B marketing experience across - - eDM and DM campaigns, landing page development, presentation decks and training decks.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Working across multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong preference for candidates with passion and enthusiasm, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the table and thrives in a collaborative environment.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee’s personal and professional worth. An on-site cafeteria, library and a relaxation area with games, ping pong and billiards are just few of the perks on offer. You'll also be working side by side with some of the best known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.