Marketing Manager HK
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are a well rounded marketer with online and offline brand marketing experience.
You are a native Cantonese speaker and have an excellent knowledge of the HK audience.
You are data driven, and have a track record in developing successful and engaging promotions and omni channels branding campaigns.
You believe in working for a meaningful company who has an impact on consumers life's.
This role is for you! Get in touch!
An expanding and fast-paced fintech startup which assists consumers in making better financial decisions.
Join a local team of 15+ people and work collaboratively with the regional team.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Lead planning and execution of omni-channel branding marketing campaigns for HK market (mass media, digital media, PR...)
- Data analytics and campaigns' performance analysis
- Enhance brand awareness. Reach and engage with the consumer across online and offline channels
- Collaborate with Regional Performance Marketing team, Product Team and Business Development to achieve revenue and margins targets
- Leadership qualities and maturity are essential as this is a pivotal role that coordinates cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure message and brand experience consistency by working closely with product, content, customer service and business development teams
- Lead the creative process to develop online and off-line materials appealing to your audience
- Coordinate with vendors or others teams to implement marketing initiatives
- Stay up to date on market trends and marketplaces to remain relevant to the consumer
- Define campaigns' KPIs, report performance and identify opportunities
- Forecast and report marketing spend
- Hire and manage marketing team members
- 5+ years integrated marketing strategies experience (mass media, digital, social, PR)
- Understand brand management concepts
- Proactive, leader and mature
- Enjoy fast paced environments
- Strong analytical skills (Google Analytics, Excel) and creative sense
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to challenge the status quo
- Native Cantonese, Fluent in English
- Experience in Fintech or Financial industry is preferred but not required
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org #ind-pry!