WHO it's with:
Our client is one of the top-10 largest insurance companies in the world. They are currently creating digital businesses in Asia that combine deep global insurance experience with world class technology.
WHAT it's about:
A new role in based in Singapore, directly reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing. The role exists to boost customer acquisition efforts across Asia, by converting online audiences to paying customers.
WHAT you'll need:
- At least 5 years' performance marketing experience in a high-growth start-up of tech company
- At least 3 years paid social media marketing experience with demonstrable skills in Facebook insights, Power editor, Twitter Ads and Hootsuite
- Expert knowledge of SEM latest trends and most modern tools.
- Solid experience in managing hundred thousand keywords per month with a budget of 100,000 – couple of million spend per month.
- Expert knowledge of web and mobile analytics - advanced quantitative skills is a must
- Strong drive to achieve specific revenue and CPA targets
- Proficiency in A/B testing on web and mobile platforms
- Willingness to travel for work (20%-30%)
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376)