- Marketing Automation - Marketo & Salesforce campaign execution
- 12 month fixed term contract with a view to convert into a permanent position
- Excellent working culture with a close knit collaborative team
One of the worlds leading software technology companies with HQ's in San Francisco and offices across Europe, APAC and Japan. They are experiencing high growth within APAC and Australia in particular is looking to grow out their marketing department. The amazing offices based conveniently in Sydney CBD have a very funky vibe and offer all employees free lunch and refreshments every day. The atmosphere in the office is very collaborative with an open plan layout employees really feel the culture makes coming to work every day very enjoyable.
You will be a results driven marketing operations manager with a long track record of working with sales and sales operations. You will have excellent working experience managing Marketo and managing Marketo integration's with salesforce.com. You will execute and monitor campaigns via marketo and saleforce.com on a day to day basis. This is a regional role working closely with the APAC region and Japan on developing and executing a regional strategy and operating plan.
- Execute and monitor campaigns via Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Create and manage lead generation campaigns that have a clear ROI/pipeline generation focus.
- Manage relationships with vendors, marketing partners and internal stakeholders
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for campaign effectiveness and efficiency
- Work closely with the global marketing operations teams on strategies and help localise campaigns on the ground in Australia
- Work closely with the sales team to track feedback of opportunities generated and optimise workflow
- 3+ years experience with Eloqua/Marketo
- Strong passion for building and growing with a constantly changing business
- Excellent problem solving skills with business process issues
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you and you would like more info please call Louise Kenny (02) 8047 4048 for a confidential chat!