Marketing Program Manager (eCommerce)
Digital / Hong Kong / Permanent
You have experience setting up and executing eCommerce marketing strategies.
You enjoy developing close relationships with your clients and help them drive and increase acquisition, conversion and retention on their eCommerce sites.
You want to work in a flexible and modern environment, with international clients which are leaders in their industry.
This role is for you! Get in touch now!
An international eCommerce solution company working with international clients and helping them driving online revenue and retention.
Offering a flexible working environment and transparent commission scheme.
Induction program in their global HQ.
- Manage a large international client and deliver end-to-end digital marketing programs across APAC
- Drive online revenue, increase customer conversion and retention
- Create and execute online campaigns optimisation schedules across channels (paid search, programmatic advertising, social media advertising)
- Track the effectiveness of your campaigns and provide insights
- Manage marketing program budgets
- Provide direction to your client on how to increase revenue
- Grow your account by offering new strategies thanks to data analysis
- Opportunities to coach and mentor junior team members
- 4+ years’ professional experience within agency, executing digital marketing campaigns across channels (paid search, programmatic, social)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in a client facing role and eCommerce marketing strategies
- Vendor/partner management
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Autonomous, hands on and strategic, entrepreneurial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity press the big button below or send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-LK2 #ind-pry !